Want answers? Let’s explore the perfect training solution and business plan just for you. We can keep you updated on special course offers. Also, you’ll get our free introductory video about the benefits and methods of starting your own practice..

Name:   E-mail:   Zip Code:   Phone:

Newsletters:   Accounting & Bookkeeping   QuickBooks Tips   Tax Tips

lock We value your privacy  

Small Business Accounting Course

It is a fact that Universities teach accounting for the largest 2% of the companies out there. While corporate accounting makes up a large number of accounting jobs, the remaining 98% of companies with fewer employees create far more jobs than large companies.

The Universal Accounting® Professional Bookkeeper™ course was originally created by Alf Bostrom when he became frustrated that no course exists that teaches the hands-on process of doing small business accounting.

This accounting course has evolved over the last 25 years into a comprehensive course in doing the day-to-day bookkeeping of a small business. The principles also apply exceptionally well to larger companies as well as our graduates have found. You not only get the theory taught in college, but you are taught by practical examples of real-world companies. From a bakery to a car lot, you will do books for 9 businesses and see how they are similar and how they differ.

Upon successful completion of the accounting course, you will earn the Professional Bookkeeper™ designation, allowing you to add PB to the end of your name as evidence that you understand small business accounting at a very practical level.

Let's compare what you learn in traditional university accounting training with the Professional Bookkeeper™ Program point-by-point:

  Universal Accounting®
Professional Bookkeeper™ Training
University/College Training
Time Commitment: 60 hours of concise training in accounting 2-4 years training in corporate accounting
Focus: Focus is on application. Workbook offers complete practice sets in 9 different businesses. Focus is on theory.
Seldom is training related to daily office practices.
End Results: Provides you with specific know-how to start your own business, or find a great job in the accounting field. Prepares you to begin a job in your field at trainee level for larger organizations.
Instructor Experience: Instructors have years of practical, field experience. Instructors have limited, if any, field experience.
Emphasis: Emphasis on Small Business, which comprises most businesses in the United States. Emphasis is placed on Large Businesses with 100 or more employees, comprising only 2% of all businesses.
Textbooks: Cutting-edge materials and unique charts and tables simplify the accounting process. Textbooks are used that are targeted at large businesses.
Added Benefit: Money-Back Guarantee
Follow-Up Support
May be tax-deductible
No guarantee
No follow-up support
Not tax-deductible
Cost Investment Under 2,000

Typical Costs for 4-Year Program:
Tuition: $16,000
Books: $1,000
Boarding: $16,000
Total: $33,000

Our focus on small business accounting will give you the practical background that you will need to be able to do accounting and bookkeeping for the majority of the companies out there and where few will have the skills and training that you will get from the Universal Accounting® Professional Bookkeeper™ course.

Start Today!

PB - Professional Bookkeeper Program

Call us today at 877-833-7909 to get started.

We will customize a program for you based on your career goals, experience level, and budget.


Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report. Phone Enroll or Ask Questions by Phone 1-877-833-7909
M-F 7:00am to 7:00pm MST. Current MST time is 10:49am. Or Ask Your Questions Online.
Visit with UAC in your Area! Accounting Seminars
Please see our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy for details.

Get the Accounting Training you need.

Want answers? Let’s explore the perfect training solution and business plan just for you. We can keep you updated on special course offers. Also, you’ll get our free introductory video about the benefits and methods of starting your own practice.

Name:
E-mail:
Zip Code:
Phone:

Newsletters:
Accounting & Bookkeeping   QuickBooks Tips   Tax Tips

lock We value your privacy